– No one under the age of 21 will be allowed to purchase tickets to the festival. Valid photo ID’s will be required for age verification. Participants of the event will be issued wristbands indicating proof of age. Proper identification is the responsibility of the attendee. Failure to present proper, valid photo identification (driver’s license or passport) will result in denial of participation with no refund offered.
– All guests of the What’s on Tap Beerfest are expected to drink responsibly and ensure they have a safe, responsible means of transportation before leaving the facility. Don’t drink and drive! Take public transportation, walk, call a friend, taxi, Uber, or Lyft.
– Any guest who is intoxicated before entering the event may be denied entry to the festival. NO refund will be given.
– Drink responsibly, Know your limits! Any individuals who appear to be visibly intoxicated will no longer be served.
– We reserve the right, at our discretion, to remove any individual(s) from the festival for behaving inappropriately. Any guest found intoxicated within the event and causing a disturbance, as determined by management, will be asked to leave the festival. You will be escorted out by security and not allowed back in. NO refund will be given.
– No alcohol permitted outside the event.
– This is a tasting event, 2oz. pours only!
– Promotional photos and video will be taken at the event and you grant permission for your likeness to be used.
– All attendees must be properly attired.
– We reserve the right to check all bags.
– No outside glassware or food permitted.
– You get one souvenir glass for this event. Replacements available after the festival for $5.00 ea (inventory permitting).
Thank you for your cooperation.
HAVE A QUESTION OR NEED MORE INFORMATION?
Complete the below form and a "Whats on Tap" Beer Festival representative will be in touch.